An ideal touring place for Ireland
Hillview House is located in beautiful County Kerry countryside, close to the rural village of Scartaglen, 7.5 miles from Castleisland and just 16 miles from Killarney!
On the doorstep:
- Killarney National Park - Spend restful hours among the waterfalls, lakes and mountains
- Macgillycuddy's Reeks - A beautiful mountain range including the highest mountain in Ireland
- Muckross House and Gardens - Set in the heart of Killarney National Park, this beautiful house is open to the public
- Crag Cave: Step into 1 million years of history and wonder at Crag Cave, Ireland’s most exciting show cave! The caves offer one of the finest examples of limestone cave formation in Ireland. Come and see the incredible examples of pillars, stalactites, stalagmites, flowstones, curtains and straws that have been meticulously forming over the last 15,000 years.
- Ring of Kerry - Walk or drive this beautiful route, through scenic landscapes and stunning backdrops; explore The Kerry Way - A popular way-marked walking route
- Lakes of Killarney - Renowned scenic attraction consisting of 3 lakes, also renowned for great trout fishing
- Valentia Island - Home to the Skellig Rocks
- Dingle Peninsula - Spend a day relaxing on one of the sandy beaches
- Beara Peninsula - Interesting wild and rugged landscape
- West Clare - the Shannon Ferry connects Kerry and the West of Clare with the Loop Head Peninsula, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren
- Adare & Limerick - visit Adare, the prettiest village of Ireland and King Arthur castle in Limerick, which also offers great shopping